Welcome to my blog...

Hello... And thanks for stopping by/stumbling upon my blog. Do read on. It's just the thoughts and opinions of a regular bloke going about a fairly normal life. Hope you find something that is thought provoking and perhaps even inspiring....

Tuesday 1 May 2012

Reading the Instructions

Something I never do is read the instructions. Typical guy you might say! I tend to prefer a learning style that involves getting right into things and learning that way. Guess were all different.

I'm going to try and start this blogging thing, see how it goes and depending on how it goes, may even become a regular blogger.

So I'm not really reading the instructions.

Any hints and tips on blogging let me know...

Yours ....PC

3 comments:

  1. Hi Phil! Where's the "follow" button for your blog?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't have a clue - just learning! LOL - any idea where it should be?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Right think I've added the follow button - one down the bottom of the page and a twitter follow at the side - yeah probably should have read the instructions!

    ReplyDelete